I offer three different services:
1. Four Week Coaching Session $215
We will meet or talk over the phone or Skype once per week for four consecutive weeks. The first session will include us getting to know each other a bit, going over the Welcome Packet that is to be filled out online before the first session, and creating a plan to work on the challenges the client wants to address.
The advantages of choosing the 4 Week Coaching Session is that you’ll receive all the information you would normally receive from the Personal Wellness Growth Plan as well as receive the coaching techniques that will help us both develop a plan that suits your needs in addressing the challenges you want to overcome. Studies show that when working with a coach, mentor or friend to create change in a person’s life, it is much easier done than doing it by oneself.
The first session will be 1 to 1.5 hours with the following three sessions at about 30 minutes each.
2. Personal Wellness Growth Plan $85
You will receive a 1-3 page detailed outline of information relating to the topics you wish to improve upon in your life. This may include but is not limited to:
• Information and tips on how to naturally get deeper, more restful sleep
• Information and tips on how to reduce physical pain in the body
• Information on how to reduce every day and long-term stress
• Understanding and learning to process emotional pain or sadness in a safe and healthy way
• Dietary change information
• Possible health supplements to use such as herbs, spices, essential oils and superfood supplements***
• Basic movement/exercise techniques
• Includes a 15 minute phone or Skype conversation to go over the information and address any questions you may have
3. Athletic Enhancement Plan $75
You will receive a 1-2 page detailed outline of information relating to enhancing your particular athletic performance. This may include but is not limited to:
• Possible health supplements to replace your current supplements***
• Information on dietary changes to maximize performance, which will also include information on when to utilize certain foods and drinks
• Information on how to dramatically speed up recovery, which will include certain foods and/or supplements to consider using, along with basic techniques that can be done at home
• Includes a 15 minutes phone or Skype conversation to go over the information and address any questions you may have
***Many “health supplements” being sold on the market today are loaded with synthetic chemicals that create extreme toxicity in the body. For an everyday person, this is very unhealthy. As an athlete, this is not only unhealthy, but holds them back from performing their best because the body has to then try to process and metabolize toxins that the human body is not designed to metabolize (synthetically-created chemicals). I have worked in the health supplement industry and quickly became well-equipped on how to discern from poor to average to superior quality health supplements. Together, we can decide which supplements will be best for you.